1 cup rice (Uncooked)
1 egg, whipped
1 lb lean ground beef
Salt and Pepper
1 large can of tomato juice
1 cup of flour
1. To make the meat balls mix the rice, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, egg, hamburger meat together in a bowl. (Get it as mixed together as possible)
2. In a large sauce pan (a dutch oven type thing) bring the tomato juice to a simmer.
3. Make the meat balls small, they'll grow bigger because of the uncooked rice.
4. Roll the meat balls in the flower to coat each meatball.
5. Put all the meat balls into the tomato juice and let simmer for 45 minutes
6. Serve them over a bed of Vermicelli noodles