French Silk Chocolate Pie
9 inch Graham Cracker Pie crust
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon whiskey
sweetened whipped cream
1. Cream butter. Gradually add sugar, creaming well.
2. Blend in melted and thoroughly cooled chocolate and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating 5 minutes after each addition with an electric mixer.
4. Pour into cooled pie crust. Chill for several hours until firm.
5. Serve with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.