Chicken with Green Olives and Pasta
Here's what you'll need:
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
6 Chicken Thighs, part boned
2 Garlic cloves
2 Red, Green or Yellow bell peppers (cut into large pieces)
9 Ounces button mushrooms, sliced or quartered
6 Ounces tomatoes, skinned and halved
5/8 Cup dry white wine
1 1/2 Cups pitted green olives
4-6 tbsp heavy cream
14 Ounces dried pasta
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil and the butter in a skillet. Add chicken and fry until
golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pan.
2. Add garlic to pan and saute over medium heat until it starts to cook. Add bell
peppers and mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and season to taste with salt and
pepper. Transfer the vegetables to a casserole and arrange the chicken on top.
3. Add the wine to the skillet and bring to a boil. Pour the wine over the chicken.
Cover and cook in a preheated oven at 350F for 50 minutes.
4. Add the olives to the casserole and mix in until well combined. Pour in the cream,
cover, and return to the oven for 10 to 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta then place it in a serving dish.
6. Arrange the chicken on top of the pasta, cover with the sauce and serve immediately.